Friday, May 31, 2013

Silently

Weekend!!!  I'm screaming it silently.  It was a long day, a long week, even if it was only four days.  How can that possibly be?  And yet, and yet.
The good news is that I'm not feeling the least bit sluggish.  I'm ready to rock it...the weekend and all it will bring me.  I've got some running I want to do and I need to decide where I will take myself to do that.  I would go to my haven except that it's the first Saturday of the month and they have a street market on those days and it's too difficult to find parking (even that early since they set up) because they block the entire street.  I'm thinking about heading out to the greenway.  I haven't been there before but I have talked to people who have and I checked it out on-line and it looks really nice.  I just need to decide to take a drive and do it.
Story.  Story, story...short story.  I wrote the last chapter over the long Memorial Day Weekend and knew it needed work.  I still know it needs work.  I slowed down on it and rolled it around in my head since I knew it was ailing.  I have to go back and do some fixing up now that I've given it a week of thought.  It seems to help when I allow it to simmer but, blast...  No.  No, but, but, no but's or blast's or anything else.  That's the way it works for me, even if it takes a while.  I'm not just writing all day.  I think about it all the time but that isn't doing it.  That isn't the same.  And if I am fitting in that full-time job and getting my run on and keeping the house and OH!
We bought all new appliances for the kitchen last weekend.  We were only going to replace the fridge.  It has the ice and water dispenser on the front and it has rusted just below that opening.  There is nothing wrong with the fridge itself but cosmetically it looks like it needs to be replaced.  So, we decided to replace the fridge.  Then I said the dishwasher REALLY needs to be replaced because it really doesn't work well.  We went shopping for a fridge and a dishwasher and found out it was Tax-Free Weekend and Memorial Day Discounts so we decided to get the stove, too.  Can I say we saved a bunch?  They will all be delivered 6/22.  All new, all matching brushed stainless and black.  (How do I manage those favorite colors...silver and black)? And now it's
WEEKEND!!!
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT