Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Lazy leisure

I should probably go downstairs and see what I can do there.  It might be more productive.  I seem to have been hanging out in my office here upstairs at home instead of getting anything done.  I haven't even particularly been writing - which is what I should have been doing.  I seem to have been doing no more than distracting myself with looking out the window or trying to read articles.  They all seem so...yeah...they all just seem so so.
It's been a very non-day.  This is one of those days I feel like I should have done more but never quite did.  It would normally send me a little over the edge but it's okay since it falls into the rest and leisure rule that is vacation time.  And we must be all sick of hearing about vacation time so enough.  Something more interesting - soon.  Maybe.  If I think of anything.
I think I'll go open a beer.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT