Monday, January 23, 2012

Carry over

I wish there was a funny story I could tell.  I wish there was something humorous that would come to mind for me to talk about.  I can't recall anything at the moment that would fill that bill no matter how hard I wish.
I can say these many days of not having to work and be on a schedule has helped immensely.  Maybe that is too strong a word to use.  It helped a lot.  I needed to get away from the routine, the schedule.  I needed a chance to have time to catch up with myself because I was speeding ahead and aways a step behind.  I'm not sure I caught up but I know I feel better for doing it.  And that is what everything is about, isn't it?  It should feel good in whatever I am doing.  And somehow in finding that, I feel like I should have something light and happy to talk about because it would be fitting.
The fact is there are probably many funny stories and things to smile and chuckle about that occured during my time off.  There is a story somewhere that just isn't coming to mind right now. I don't think I could feel this good if there hadn't been. And I do remember the smiles and chuckles.
The best part is even if I can't think of a specific story right now I know the feeling will carry over into the rest of my work week.
I think it worked.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT