Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Difficult time

I have been trying really hard to do everything I can to make it through lately.  I've ignored and braved-up and thought on the positive sides and any side that would get me through what is supposed to be this temporary set back that occurs this time of year.  I know I haven't allowed myself to venture into discussing it or bringing it to the forefront.  I've tried and succeeded up until now to lessen it's importance or significance by not giving it any attention.
For some reason this morning I am feeling especially weak.  It has caught me at a particularly low point now and is beating me up again this particular morning.  I'm not sure I can keep my resolve in making it less significant.  I am having a very hard time even with my sturdy mind-set and preparation for the worst.
I should probably stay my course and fling it out of my mind.  I should keep up what I have been doing and ignore this consuming irritant that I have no control over.  I should get past this weak moment and know that I can keep moving ahead and as time goes by it will get better and I will have gotten through this spell.  It sounds all so hopeful.  I should try to think that way.  It was why I devised this plan of action in the first place.  It's only natural that I would hit a low point during this very hard and difficult time for me.
It's 30 something degrees today with colder temperatures coming in!  I don't know if I can do it.
It's hard to keep a resolve when I'm freezing to my death.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT