Sunday, January 22, 2012

Easy

I had a good 7 mile run yesterday afternoon.  I managed 27 miles for the week and in really good shape to come in with at least 75 miles for the month.  I would have hoped for 100 but I didn't get focused early enough to make the numbers works.  I'm working on it.
My focus seems to be finding it's place.  I think it made it enormously easy for me since I was off of work.  I really got into the free mornings that allowed me to run when I would normally be at my desk.  I'll work out the details of keeping it up at another time when I go back to work tomorrow.  But it isn't like I haven't done it before and now I'm feeling it flow.
Easy, breezy, beautiful.  And I'm not talking a cover girl commercial.
TT   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT