Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Delighted! Splendid!

So, I wouldn't have thought it, but I am simply delighted.  At this moment in time I am feeling more than just a little good.  I am feeling a buoyancy of spirit, a  freeing sense, a splendid lack of responsibility.  A lightness, if you will.  I didn't realize I would have this feeling come over me but here it is and I can't deny it.  Maybe it is because I have been so busy I didn't have time to stop and realize I had reached this moment.  I didn't have time to watch the clock and count down the hours.  I didn't have a moment to contemplate the possibilities of what I would feel and what I would do once I got to this moment.  I think it might have worked in my favor because now I can sit back and (yes) smile, and experience these unprovoked feelings of unscheduled freedom.
I'm on vacation and I don't have a damn thing I have to do.
Isn't it splendid!
TT!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT