Thursday, January 5, 2012

Close to Scatterdom

Somehow this going back to work and settling into a New Years routine is starting to have a slight feel of me stepping into Scatterdom that I will travel to at times.  This might be one of the few instances I actually feel myself traveling in that direction and I wonder how I might divert my path since it isn't exactly the place I would rather be.  I'm not a good inhabitant of Scatterdom. It would be overwhelming for me to try to negotiate my way around the amount of organization it would take to know where everything was located there.  I know I sometimes move close to the borders since so many of the things I do intersect and collide and can pile up but I have my ways of not ever taking up residence there.  At least it's soothing for me to think that.
And yet, here I've been forcefully walking toward that city when I realize I might consider slowing a bit and moving away from it.  How did I get here and was I so distracted I missed my turnoff?
The facts are it's great to get going again.  There are many things on my mind about what I want to do and how I will get to do them.  Many are not any different from what I might have already been doing but I have been revisiting the same things and finding new and more exciting ways to get them done.  It has kept me happily busy.  But I need to be careful about letting them all becoming so overwhelming I forget which things are important to do now and what can be done the next day.  I have a hard time living with everything I can and want to do around me but not knowing where or when I will.  It's not a good place for me to be.  Scatterdom.
So I think it might be a good time for me to pause for just a moment and check my roadsigns.  The paths are all there.  Which is the best route for me to be taking?
TT
--------------------------------------
I don't know what the hell was mixed in my coffee this morning.  5:24pm

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT