Monday, December 1, 2014

ONE

Today is acting as if it's the New Year. There is a big, giant one on the calendar with an attitude of get ready, set, go! Oh wait, that might be my attitude and not the calendar. I might be thinking it's a good month to start off some new resolutions without all the hoopla surrounding resolutions. Besides, the ones made on the New Year never seem to last anyway, so this might be a way to think outside the normal perimeters. And since this is my ball game, let's not call them resolutions at all.  How about doing some simple change-up things considered goals for this month.

At least that is what I am thinking. And it's a Monday, and the first, and as good a day as any to begin. I have some ideas of what I might do and today seems to be the day to get started. It's the day with the attitude and the big, giant one.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT