Saturday, December 6, 2014

What to do

I'm not sure what I'm going to do today. I've already straightened up the kitchen and there is a load of laundry going. I've balanced Jay's bookkeeping and wrote some checks, then updated his sales figures. That already sounds like I've done a bit of stuff but it's barely 7:20 am and there is a load of things that I should do. I certainly have the time!

I will make another run through the house to get it straightened up. I've become the ultimate homebody, with all the upgrades and work we've done to make the house comfortable. I'd rather be here than anywhere else right now and having it clean elevates that feeling. What better time to get things done than when everything else around you is neat.

There is time for this and that today. I think I'll figure out what to do first and go from there.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT