Tuesday, December 30, 2014

All in a bow

I delivered an order of 10 dozen cookies this morning. That isn't a bad way to kick off the end of the year - with a sale. I got the call yesterday morning asking if I could get an order for an Insurance Underwriter Company that was having an after-Christmas party at the office at noon today. Sure, yes, I can do that. And I did. I got the ten dozen cookies baked, cooled, packaged, yesterday and delivered first thing this morning! The paperwork is filed and its all done. A little something while on vacation and how nice since it was the very last thing I had on my mind.

Otherwise the days have been quiet, the weather gray. Bright spots have been taking care of the two boys, but I'm not used to watching episodes of Pokemon and Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs (2). I snuck in some reading and managed cookie baking and it all worked out for the three of us. I have the last day of the year to look forward to tomorrow and that will wrap things all up in a bow. Besides, I always wait for the very last day of the year to turn a year older so I guess I'll take care of that tomorrow. But that's tomorrow.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT