Saturday, December 27, 2014

I like

The weather started out not too badly. It was a little overcast, the street was wet, but it wasn't raining. It wasn't even sprinkling and since I couldn't get anything else done at that time of the morning I went for a run. It wasn't anything great, spectacular, it was only a run and I felt good afterward. But by the time I was dressed to leave the house, the weather was starting to turn. My short drive was met with howling wind and windshield wipers swiping back and forth at a fair pace. And then it got colder even though it was only mid-morning.  

The day started out nice enough to get outside and stretch my muscles. Then before I could get outside again for a short trip it was all changed for the worse. I came home and have been locked away as if I'm trapped ever since. I'm not, of course, but what a great reason to stay indoors. And that's what I'm doing. Staying inside. Watching the weather through indoor windows. Doing a little reading and a little typing and a little laundry. 

It must be a pretty good day when I can start with a run and spend the rest of the day, well, spending it anyway I like. Right now, with the weather out there, I like inside.
TT 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT