Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Always making a list

I hear this month is all about making a list and checking it twice. I am notorious for making lists. I don't wait until December. I don't mean I make my lists for December all year long but that I always have some sort of list in the making. Do this, don't forget that, what about that other thing - they all go into a list. I also have mental lists. I'm thinking about that, need to remember this for later, I should do this after that. I've gone to the point of downloading free apps on my phone just for this purpose.

This morning I was going through my electronic list of reminders.

  • ZZ Ward
  • Check cookie ingredients
  • Return extra ornaments to Hobby Lobby
I've returned the ornaments for credit and I checked what I had for cookie ingredients (I added my missing items to my grocery list appl).  Check and check. The ZZ Ward is a reminder to sample her album. I heard a song of hers, but always forget to check it out while at home where I can purchase - hence the reason it being on 'the list'.

I have a feeling the list will expand a bit before it's complete. I am even thinking of making Jay a list but I'll hold off for now. He's doing pretty good on his own right now. He will only lose his list. I'll e-mail any reminders to him later. I better put that on my own list. 
  • Remind Jay of items on his list
There.  I'll check the list in a day or two. 
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT