Wednesday, December 17, 2014

A tin of cookies?

I got a text last night from my younger son, Dante. Office potluck is Friday...do you think you can get me a tin of cookies I can bring? Smile
Sure, I should have them for you tomorrow.
Great! I'll come by after work.

I already have a head-start on these cookies. Even though I gave all the Chocolate Hazelnut biscotti to Sonny (my older son, on his birthday) I kept back some of the chocolate chip, oatmeal, and some of the sugar cookies the grandkiddo's decorated. After work today I will make up a batch of peanut butter cookies and this morning I got a batch of gingerbread dough cooling in the fridge. They should be ready to roll-out this afternoon. That will make a good variety of cookies.

I am still thinking I need to make the pecan sandies and I didn't make any half and half cookies (half vanilla, half chocolate) or roll them into pinwheels instead (out of that same dough). I'll see. I still have time. Do I? I haven't finished shopping yet!

Sure I will.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT