Sunday, December 28, 2014

Much better

The morning has turned cold and rainy so I have holed up (again) upstairs with my laptop. You would think I would get so much work done with all the time I spend but it doesn't add up. There is minimal work done and more flitting here and there, reading parts of articles, and then dragging them into folders to read later, which never seems to happen. I think it will happen but then I think I should be working and not reading more articles and then I don't work but then I don't read either. I'm still trying to figure out where that time goes...probably out the window with the cold and rain.

I think I need to get up, away, for a time (and this would be prime time), drive myself to the gym, because outdoors isn't going to work, and get a run done. Much better than flitting here and there and still not getting anything done. Much, much better.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT