Friday, December 5, 2014

This month

This is the month of birthdays and holidays. December is jammed packed with more reasons to celebrate than any other all year long. There, of course, are the reminders to shop. The anticipation of black Friday, cyber Monday, and didn't I see another for some sort of all week thing? My e-mail inbox is flooded with advertising totally over 20 a day. That's a lot of mail I can (thankfully) click one button so they all show as 'read' without actually opening. I've managed to actually read the one e-mail that was real but if I've missed someone, it might have looked like an ad. I didn't mean to erase you.

I'm hoping my real e-mail to my sister today didn't get erased. It's her birthday today to start off this month of continuous celebrations. I remember my mom being a little upset with me when my oldest son was born on 12/14. She made the comment that I had now filled every week in December for her. My sister the first week, my son the second, Christmas on the third week, and then mine on the last. I didn't think that much about it at the time but she had her hands full!

I know it now, since that same son that filled the second week slot had a son, Mr. L, and his birthday is 12/20. Let's just squeeze another celebration, another cake, into the mix. You can never have enough cake, right? The run down is amazing...12/5, 12/14, 12/20, 12/25, 12/31, 1/1....

It's a month of birthdays and holidays. It has started, and as of today, it's on!
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT