Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Now

If yesterday was supposed to be some sort of opening day for making changes to my regular routine, I totally blew it. I didn't do anything to change what I always do each weekday. I came home, complained about the fact that I had no idea the temperatures were supposed to go down during the day instead of up, then curled up with a book and called it a day. I guess I should at least give myself points for reading. Nah. That's a regular thing. That isn't making subtle changes. That isn't modifying my routine to include the things I keep saying I want/need/should be doing. The only difference yesterday is I read for a longer period of time.

I didn't display much resolve yesterday. But then, that was yesterday. Maybe it's a learning curve and there will be some colder than I thought days which might be best for pulling out a book for a longer stretch of time. That might be the only subtle change I needed to make for that day.  Which was yesterday. Stay focused. Now, there is today.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT