Thursday, December 25, 2014

It's Christmas 2014!

Good Morning, Christmas Day!

Everything that needed to be done is done. The lights are twinkling, the gifts are wrapped, and the shrimp are ready to be prepped. Before I make my way into the kitchen, I should go through the menu one more time so I can get it all straight in my head. This is what was decided for the Christmas Feast this year.
Appetizers
Broiled Shrimp on Skewers
Oysters Rockafeller
Oysters on the Half Shell
Artichoke stuffed Mushrooms

Main Course
Roast Beast (beef - but it's a beast)
Breaded Shrimp
Roasted New Potatoes and Carrots
Broccoli Au Gratin
Horseradish and Cocktail Sauces
Homemade Yeast Bread
Butter

Dessert
Tiramisu

It's nothing truly extravagant but it's all the prime choices for just about everyone that threw around their suggestions. Now it's time for me to get into the kitchen to prep up these niceties. The tiramisu is already prepared and in the fridge from last night, I need to go out on the deck to retrieve my oyster shells to wash as serving dishes for the appetizers, and broccoli can be par-cooked for the gratin. It's not really too much. Oh, and oh yes. Later this morning they will all be coming over to open the gifts and get this party started!

Good morning, Christmas Day! Hoping a Safe and Happy Holiday to All!
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT