Saturday, October 30, 2010

Shape up

Here is the way the day is shaping up. 
I didn't run this morning since it was 40 degrees.  I am sorry BUT...that's COLD.  I realize in two weeks when I actually have to run my half marathon it might be that temperature but that's then, not now, and I will deal with it.  I couldn't deal with it this morning or just refused and wouldn't.
So I wrote a post.  It will never be published here.  It was good and made a point but I was whining and I have said I wasn't going to do that.
So two things down this morning and nothing accomplished. Hopefully this isn't a trend.  I will take myself off to get grocery shopping out of the way and clean up around the house a bit.  I will hopefully get another batch of words on my book draft completed and I will bake a cake (a cake?...wait for it).
Those are sounding like some positive accomplishments, no?  Since the temperatures are promised to rise to the high 70's I might sit outside in the sun and read with my new toy (nook).  I have come to enjoy it more than I ever imagined!  Maybe I'll even get a run in later in the day.
So after what could have been a discouraging first few hours I will hold myself to making some better things come today.
It's Saturday and the day is shaping up.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT