Sunday, October 31, 2010

Cake for 500

Here it is.

A celebratory cake for five hundred.  It isn't a cake that will feed 500 people.  That is not what the 500 is for but quite simply it is a cake for my 500th post. 
The history behind the cake and the 500 is quite simple... 
When I started writing this blog I amazed myself when I realized I was coming up to a possible 100 posts.  How could I have accomplished that?  It was beyond my imagination that I could do it.  I expressed my excitement to my family and thought a cake celebration would be appropriate.  They did not.  They thought 100 posts? - maybe a cupcake or a cookie.  Of course, they were just teasing me (weren't you?!) So no cake.

I hit my 100 posts on July 29, 2009.  Then on Feb 12, 2010 I hit 299 posts.  I felt my biggest accomplishment was when I hit 365 posts on April 10, 2010 - exactly one year from the day I started this blog making it an average of one post a day for an entire year.  Huge - for me.  But it wasn't cake time.

Today it is officially cake time!

So, simply put...cake for 500.
TT
--------------------------------
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT