Monday, October 18, 2010

Monday again

It is too late for me this morning to try and get this post written.  It's another Monday morning and I have so many things to do at work and then a few things after.  My boss will be leaving for overseas tomorrow and this last week, and I expect also today, has been crammed with all the last minute, just have to meet with such-an-such before I go, meetings that need to happen and that I will have to schedule.  They aren't always an easy task due to the fact that my boss' calendar is already full of meetings and I am never sure how he thinks he can meet with people for more hours than there are in one day.
But that is what I do and I have been doing it fairly frantically this past week.  Now another day of it before he leaves and he won't be back in the office until November 8th.  I am not sure how that will work out.  I am sure a lot of emails since he will be an entire day ahead of me.  I am not that concerned about that now.
So I will have to get to it now.  I would rather arrive early today to have that hour of quiet work time before the aisle of cubes around me gets filled with everyone else starting their Mondays.
I could be wrong, of course, and it might be a fairly quiet day after all the work done to put things in order last week.  That would be something to look forward to.  I could have gotten everything done last week and not have the frantic last minute items to only have today to accomplish.  That would be a pleasant turn that I could look forward to.
Then I would only need to take care of the few things I need to do after work!
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT