Monday, April 5, 2010

Times flying

I don't know how the short span of time from yesterday morning until this afternoon has managed to flash past me.  I think I am still being sucked down into the vortex of a major whirlwind.  Somehow things around me just haven't stopped to slow down and my normal routines have been majorly upset.
Yesterday was a wonderful day but I don't know how the time managed to pass so quickly.  Before I knew it the day was over and I was rushing this morning only to realize I had no time for anything .  I decided to come in to work 30 minutes earlier in order to get out 30 minutes earlier so I could put that time to use at the end of the day.  At this point I am not even sure that will work since I don't feel I've had a chance to catch my breath yet and it's almost 2:00 in the afternoon!  I am afraid I will be exhausted by the time I am ready to go home.  And I had planned to run this afternoon and get some notes organized and it's feeling like it's too much right now.
I guess I need to take a breath, re-sort and and be realistic about where I am at the end of the day. 
Right...let me try to be realistic.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT