Friday, April 30, 2010

Free time

And then it was Friday and all seemed right in the world. 
I am not exactly sure why it feels like that to me so often but it does on most occasions.  It might feel that way for others too if I had to guess.  I am not sure.  I never took a poll or survey.  I am sure if I looked hard enough I would find one that someone paid a lot of money to conduct. 
But this morning that isn't here nor there.  Friday to me means soon enough I will have time as my own, to throw out the punchclocks and sit at my own desk instead of the one the company lends to me.  Or to get up and decide if I will do this thing or that. 
It's a Friday.  Doesn't everything seem right?
TT
------------------------------
This just in:  My sources say that, JUST DO IT, officially closed their bowling season last evening in First Place! Top of the heap, Kings of the mountain, Reigning leaders of the lanes!  WAY TO GO, Team!  (even if I am a long distance, honorary member only - I am so feeling your joy)!
Then I checked my running log (yes...it's a nike-just do it-site) and I am at 152.25 miles since 3/11/10 and only need 2.75 miles to hit my next color level.  (got that done this afternoon) 
Didn't I say...everything seemed right!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT