Friday, April 23, 2010

Put to good use

I missed a run yesterday for no good reason except I plain and simply talked myself out of itI burned the fresh beans I had going for dinner by not paying attention.  I only managed two hundred more words forward.
Yet, I've still made it to Friday with a new batch of cookies and a running information session at 6:30 after work today.  I'm not sure exactly what I will do in the in-between time of work and session.  I thought about getting a run in but then, shower, then changing, might make me late.  Then I thought...my toy...my acer...my netbook...what could be better?  
So I think I've decided to drive out to the location after work, find a good place to park myself and add a few more words forward.
That should be a good use of the time.  Maybe?
TT 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT