Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Some thoughts

I have been having some thoughts about my thoughts. Now wait, before you think I am going to impart some great piece of inspiration that you can use throughout the day I need to stop you now. That seems to be exactly the opposite of what my thoughts of late have been about.
What I have been thinking lately is how these posts have become inane ramblings. I am not sure anything can qualify as actual writing anymore. I am thinking I have lost some of the creative feel that should be present behind the words to pull them closer to a reader. I seem to have become a stuffy, boring, dusty old book that is kept on the shelf for reasons long forgotten. If you blow off the dust to read the title you can't remember, all you get is a sneezing fit. It’s not worth the effort. Just put it aside to get rid of.
Maybe I am just having a bad week. Maybe I am trying to stir things up for myself. Maybe I need to go out and search out something different for inspiration. Maybe it’s none of those things and it really is a bad case of inane nonsense.
Maybe.
I sure have been having some thoughts about my thoughts lately.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT