Sunday, April 4, 2010

Burning daylight

I have a feeling it will be a busy day so I started off with some fresh ground coffee.  I don't have time for cup after cup so wanted some that would be especially good. I can also only spend a few minutes here since I feel the clock ticking quickly in the back of my mind, pushing me to get moving. 
I would rather spend more time here because I have more ideas but they will need to wait as I am getting more anxious as the time keeps moving. 
I am going out now to run.  It's a scheduled training day and boy, I can take them too seriously even when I have a line-up of other things going on today.
It does happen to be Easter...and a Happy one to all!  It also is Jay's birthday that happened to land this year on the very same day.  The boys will be coming over this afternoon.  The weather is promising another gorgeous day and there will be cooking involved.  I haven't baked the chocolate chip cookies I promised Sonny yet.  He preferred that to any chocolate bunnies available.  I had asked Dante what he wanted and being almost 25 he just wanted beer.  So they are a long way from fancy Easter baskets and that's such a good thing.  Jay finally decided what he wanted to eat so the menu is fairly easy.  Fresh green salad, Cauliflower with cheese sauce, Twice-baked stuffed potatoes, Key strip steaks.  Shrimp cocktail for appetizer...but easy, casual, family style...all in one large bowl not individual servings.  I haven't baked dessert yet...
I have a few things to do and the clock isn't waiting on me. 
Let's see how many things I can check off my list before the day gets away from me.  But the only way for me to do that is to get started.
Like right now...
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT