Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Not too tired

I had an appointment after work yesterday so was unable to get a work-out in. It might have been a good thing or not. I say not because I could have used the stress reliever. It might have been a good thing since I was so tired. I really don't like being so tired when it's only Tuesday. I am usually able to get to at least Thursday before it looms in.

I didn't get to work-out Monday afternoon either. I went down to the gym to take a class but the instructor never showed up! I was so frustrated I just left. I should have used a treadmill to run but I just got in the car and went home. I would have ranted the entire way but just cranked the radio instead. (Probably a better idea since I was alone). A station on satellite called Octane. Heavy metal rock with bands with names like trapt, disturbed, anew revolution, theory of a dead man, avenged sevenfold ...probably pissed off a couple of people around since I had the top down. The good part is the radio will automatically take the volume down as the engine noise subsides...so it isn't as loud stopped as when I'm moving down the road. Good thing.

But looks like today will need to be soon enough for a work-out - one way or another.

I'll work it in.

TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT