Thursday, June 4, 2009

No room for gloom

I must say I think I am working this week in reverse. I started out fairly upbeat after a good weekend and immediately came crashing down. The next two days were an exhaustive experience where I didn't know how I would get through it all. Now that I'm here to today, the day that is my usual come down day, I feel like I'm starting the week over...but in a good way. I've become energized again.

I'm not sure how I was able to snap myself out of the gloom so quickly but I did. Maybe it was because it was something that I wasn't dealing with, thinking about, was nothing I could do about any way? I sure wasn't going to waste time with something that wasn't my decision until it was my decisions that needed to be made. In any case, that isn't the case...so I'm glad I didn't dwell there. Get on, move ahead, see what opportunities lie out there. I really can't wait. I won't stop, don't try to make me. I'm refusing, shaking my head, no. Sorry, no. One way or another there are things out there that I need, want, will do and this hurdle, bump, obstacle won't stop me from appreciating the interesting things that get put in my path. There are interesting things out there, you know. Sometimes you need to shake life up to realize the good stuff available - even if you aren't the one doing the shaking.

Oh - I was able to get my work-out in...or should I say two. I went to a kickboxing class and stayed through the Zumba. Maybe I will just crash again when the exercise high wears off from a two hour work-out from yesterday.

I'll see, won't I.

TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT