Tuesday, June 23, 2009

It's Tuesday

There is nothing like a really good weekend. The kind of weekend where you start it off feeling good and you fill it with things you like to do and people you want to talk to and be with. I had that weekend. It was one of the better weekends in a while. It might have been the fabulous weather, the things that came together, but whatever the elements to make it so good were all there. Unfortunately, Monday came around too quickly and I had to muddle through it with no time to re-coop from the wonderful weekend.

Don't get me wrong, Monday was fine. I was just a bit tired from everything that worked out so well and all the things I did over the weekend. I also had a multitude of things to accomplish and still do at work. Needless to say, I was pretty much not good for a whole lot of anything yesterday evening. I'm still not sure I'm exactly up to par this morning. Part of these feelings might be just be a touch of anxiety, a sprinkling of anticipation, a pinch of challenge from the recent changes and the excitment of having them before me, down the road a bit for me to get to.

I'll work through the tired until it isn't there any more or realize maybe I'm not really all that tired but energized. Besides, I've got a feeling I'll be so busy at work the next weekend will be here in not so long a time. I mean - really - it seemed to have gone so quickly but what happened to Monday already?

TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT