Saturday, June 27, 2009

Missed

I missed a post yesterday. I was afraid I would but for a totally different reason. I went out of my way to make sure there would be no hinderance for me to get it done. I gave myself plenty of time, I sorted through different ideas and tried to organize them as best I could. I did that. Then the best plans didn't work and I missed yesterdays post.

I have to say it was something I hadn't expected and something that I couldn't have thought would prevent me what with all my planning. My goal was to get it written and posted early since I knew there would be no other time during the day. That was the reason I thought so hard about it. That was why I gave myself extra time in the morning and would have time to think some things through and get it done.

What actually prevented me from posting were technical difficulties. There was an upgrade on a piece of software on my laptop that went wrong and drivers weren't properly installed. I watched as my time dwindled away trying to fix something that had nothing and everything to do with my post. I realized as I had to go back to uninstall then re-install my older version that my window of opportunity as far as time for writing had slipped away. I could shake my head and say it wasn't my fault. I was there, I was trying, I was going to do it. But there is still no post for yesterday.

But there is one today...done early on a Saturday because I only might have this small window of opportunity to get it down. And I wasn't going to miss it again.

TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT