Monday, June 8, 2009

Change

I missed my post yesterday. I thought about it more than a couple of times but never made it upstairs to my office. (It's been upgraded from work area to office once the desk and shelf moved in). It was one of those...I need to go up and write a bit, then go off in an entirely different direction. I managed to keep busy most of the day. I got a few things done, made the gym, washed the car, bought some groceries and before I realized - it was late. Even as late as it was I thought about coming up here and writing but I had to let it go.

So here I am on Monday of the week that was. And it will be soon enough or not soon enough depending on what happens at work. I thought it so appropriate that I pulled the five of chalices this morning from the tarot. Crossroads...that's the gist of that card. I choose to make peace with loss or express mourning in order to move forward.

The only thing you can depend on in life is change. It's proven itself over and again. So then, as soon as it's made it's changes, I'll make mine.

TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT