Friday, June 19, 2009

Newer digs


I've added a few more design items into my office. I had someone comment on how even though it looked better from the original, the 5/31 post showed that it was still stark.

Well, Jay told me that it was my room and I needed to do whatever I wanted with it, to fix it the way I wanted. It didn't take me long to know that I would want it to have the things that reminded me of the seashore. I bought some green sheers for the windows and a much smaller desk lamp so it was a better proportion for the desk. Everything else I had and moved into the space. It was a really cheap re-decorate but the results are so much better than before. I look forward to coming up here and spending time.

The added benefit is that the other half of the room (which you cannot see) has my sewing machine and now the work table I used before for my laptop has become my cutting table. It's against the other wall and since I don't face it when I'm at my desk, it's there but not a distraction. It works the same way the other way around.

I would like to get a dress form in my size but I will have to do more than a quick search to find one unless I want to pay the $600 for a professional one. I don't. I'll have to spend more time looking. If I remember...

TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT