Sunday, August 14, 2016

The Whole Day Ahead

It's Sunday morning and you can bet I will take the most advantage of my day. Kitchen is already cleaned up and some chile guisado is already ready for those huevos we will be frying up a little later. The food parade will continue.

I think I'll make up a batch of sugar cookies. I can keep those fresh in a tin. I have a little more ground beef and pork I can make into some meatballs. I might even go ahead and roll out more pasta and cut into fettuccine. There will be good eating this week.

That still gives me plenty of free time. I can watch a movie, read my book, even write a little more. The agenda is really wide open to anything. Let me give it some thought and see what unfolds.
TT


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT