Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday evening

I am undecided if I really want to be writing right now. I have a short stack of laundry going of mostly workout clothes and socks. Since I am sitting just a few feet away from the washer I switched on my laptop, turned my iTunes on, checked my email, and thought I would wait on the rinse cycle of the washer by opening this page up.  It was blank and my intentions were to leave it that way.
Then the washer took longer than I thought and the music turned into a background beat and my fingers positioned themselves on my keyboard.  So this is just an exercise in trying to concentrate on a few words while I wait out a machine and type to the beat of a really good acoustic song.  Cool.  I can do this.  So the fingers are going, the head is bobbing away and what the heck.  It's a Friday evening with a weekend right here in the palm of my hand and an empty white page getting spotted with black text.
Nothing more than just a easy way to run away with a few nonsense words for the fun of it.  But the washer is done.  I'm throwing the clothes into the dryer and the really nice song is over.  Oh, and I believe a short stack is for pancakes...not sure it applies to laundry. 
Maybe I'm just getting hungry.  Dinner!
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT