Monday, September 13, 2010

Edit

I was going to spend a little more time here writing something new but, as my habit, I read through my previous post before starting a new one.  It must have been the fact that I have not been putting many words up here that caused the word and spelling malfunctions that I found on yesterdays piece.  It took me a while to clean it up.  About the time I thought I had it in a good place I would find another error.  It's amazing, no matter how many times I read through something of my own, I find something wrong later.  I found I had used incorrect words and words incorrectly.  There is a big difference when I use My instead of By, when I forget an "s" or when I need to re-word something for clarity.  (Silly me - like I am ever clear on anything)!
I might accredit my publishing with errors here as a step forward.  Sure, you are saying, putting out a piece laden with errors is something to credit yourself on, sure.  No, but wait...it might have occured this way because I have been doing just that on my book.  I have to write it all down and not go back to edit it, don't I?  You see where I am going here?  I have been putting words down on that project where I do not go back to fine-tooth the words and grammer and punctuation so that I failed to do so here, where I should be doing it.
Okay, it's a bit of a stretch.  But, I meant to write something new here and my time went to fixing my last post.  You may or may not have noticed the errors that I put-to-right from my previous post (especially since you probably didn't read it) but I sure noticed them and hopefully fixed them all.
Good thing you didn't see it earlier.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT