Sunday, September 19, 2010

Early

Is 6:30am on a Sunday morning too early to be booted-up, through all your emails, and already on my second cup of coffee?  It's such a quiet morning and I was a little panicked that the weekend was already slipping away from me.  Isn't that an awful feeling.  The quiet is spectacular but the idea that my free time is ending isn't such a great feeling.  I have a jumble of things I still want, need, should do.  Jay says it's an amazing amount of pressure I can put on myself, even for things that I do for fun.  There is a reason they call it a day off.  I guess my interpretation is different.
I should change and head out for a run.  I am waiting since it's still dark outside.  It rained awfully hard yesterday afternoon and I wished I had grabbed my camera and gotten some shots through my bedroom window.  I didn't and now I am curious on how they might have turned out.  The passing storm seems to have left it darker than usual this morning and I would rather there be a little more light before I venture out.  And I will and it will.  It just might take a little longer this morning.  Just enough to give me time to have another cup of coffee, to sit and enjoy the absolute quiet before the day breaks through, and think about the want to do's in priority of the need or should do's for today.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT