Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Laboring




We spent our Monday Labor Day off laboring.  It was a mission accomplished except we still need to take a chain saw to the last of the framing to leave only the back railing. 
I was tired of the rotting, awful look of the deck covering and voiced out loud I thought we could demolish it ourselves.  Well, finally, yes, Jay agreed and although we had help on the way yesterday (I promised the boys I would cook if they would come over to help - to which they agreed) Jay and I started it all on our own.  It took a bit of time and effort but it was all done by the time the boys arrived to help even though they were not late for the time we designated.  Jay and I just kept at it until it was done and starting early just happened spur of the moment. 
What a difference.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT