Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Restoring

I turned over my new laptop into the good hands of my friend to restore my iTunes library from my iPod.  This will be the second time he has done this for me.  I will find out this morning if he was successful in moving the music stored to it.  I know something was done because I checked my nikeplus.com site and found the two runs I had stored but wasn't able to sync on-line on my site this morning.  If nothing else that data wasn't lost and somehow I also think he was able to move all the music over, too.  I certainly hope so.  I will find out soon.
Those extra miles moved me back up on a challenge from 31st to 28th place.  That is certainly a positive thing.  I wasn't sure I would be able to log any more miles into the system since things were gone and taken but it looks like that piece of it is back in place.  Things are getting put back in place although it seems more slowly and is tougher this time somehow.  Maybe another good run today will help.  They always seem to help and I can't imagine why it wouldn't work again today.  And with my laptop and music library restored...well, things are sounding good all around.
Another run, a little more time...
TT
----------------
Thanks, Alexandro...Señor Jorge.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT