Sunday, April 26, 2009

Tired but good

I should have written this early this morning. I shouldn't have waited until now. I was (and really still am - just tired) feeling so good. The day started well even though it was cloudy and had actually rained just a bit. We need the rain so much and I had mowed the lawn yesterday so the timing was pretty perfect. I had gotten a short but welcome call from a friend to tell me a lost phone was found and it was nice to hear. I know that wretched feeling of losing a phone, phone numbers, connections. It was good to hear the phone had been recovered but more important was the thought to let me know. I started the day smiling, feeling good. I've been doing that quite a bit lately. I can't seem to shake it but then should I? Silly me.

Then my day didn't stop. Which is sometimes what weekends are about. I'm getting to where I'm finding energy to do many things again and wanting to do many things. Maybe it's a few too many which is why I am tired now, thinking I should have done this earlier when things were fresher in my mind and I was thinking a little more clearly. It's funny how the tired you get from doing many things and feeling accomplished is not the same tired you get from not being sure of what to do and not doing a lot of anything. I've done that. Not so good.

But enough for now, 'cause I'm tired and I still have part of the day to fit in a few more things.

TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT