Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Go figure

I meant to take a look at what point I was to start, or should I say, continue on my new writing project but seemed to run out of time last night. I didn't really get any time yesterday to do that. I've only been able to carve the smallest amount of time early morning before my full-time job (the one that pays all my bills) to dedicate to my writing. So far. There will be improvements on that time-management thing. I'll be able work all day, get my run's in, get my daily chores done and still have time to write. Watch me.

I mean, my first committment was to do this blog and although it's only been a handful of words and posts, it's been consistant. It's motivating me, making me think about it, making me want to do it. Amazing. Seems to be working - we shall see.

I also had some ideas during the day yesteday about my old project. The practice one I have over 70 pages on but stopped. I was thinking about going forward with the new but the thought went through my mind about doing some re-writes on the old practice story. I was even able to come up with new names for the main characters. You see, I made a mistake by using the wrong name for the main character...my name. Big mistake. It confused people. They tried to compare me and the character. I kept explaining it was fiction, that I was actually all the characters. Maybe, I think too much like an actor and not a writer. Is there a difference? Should there be? I've even felt like a director at times when I was writing. Is that the right way? or the wrong way?

I guess I'll figure it out...or I'll just learn more about it along the way.

TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT