Monday, April 27, 2009

Thinking about getting back to...

I am going to try to fool myself into thinking I'm a little closer to doing things I've been putting off. I seem to be wanting to do them a little more but still haven't done them. Have you ever been at that point? Having something you have avoided for a while because you knew it wasn't the time for you to be pursuing it, but it still being something you were not going to let go of? Something you just needed a break from. Put it down, leave it alone, not think about it, avoid it, don't talk about it, put it out of your mind kind of thing. Well, I've been doing that with a couple of things. The difference now is that they seem to be creeping closer and I seem to be more willing to consider taking them back on. Slowly.

Sounds like some fool relationship. Sounds like I need a reality check. Probably. Yes. But sometimes it's just the way I work through important things in my mind. I can't always see things for myself as clearly as others might see the same thing for me. I'm too close, take it too much to heart? Okay, yes - I admit that is probably true. But if I didn't, would it be less important to me? I don't know. I do know I struggle the most with things higher on my priority list. I struggle with things lower on the list too but don't think about it as much. Do you see that type A personality showing through? And this isn't even my daily job I'm talking about. These are things I just love to do.

No wonder I was so tired yesterday.

TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT