Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A bit

I'm thinking I should take it down a bit. For some reason my energy levels seems to have heightened and that's almost scary for people that know me.

Actually, there has been quite a bit of sadness surrounding what is going on with more than a few of my close friends lives lately. I'm not sure why I've hit this plateau of happiness right around the time that everything seems to be coming apart for people close to me. I don't know. I almost feel guilty about it but then, I said almost. I'm not the kind to think that way.

It's hard to know what to offer to them. It's hard to figure out what I could do to help and if there really is anything I could do. It's the kind of thing I can only be there and available if there is something I can do. I guess...I don't really know. Hopefully, I'm doing something that feels right for them because there is a fine line where it could go really bad. I would hope that it isn't the case and if that has happened, that I can do something that will straighten it out. Something that will jog it into perspective and they can see their situation from another angle they hadn't seen before. A more positive perspective. I would hope that would give them the smallest glimmer of the good that is down the way, up ahead...if you walk it off and keep going.

Talk about taking it down a bit...
Keep smiling.

TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT