Friday, April 24, 2009

Another day

It should have been Friday yesterday. I shouldn't have to be going in to work today since yesterday should have been the end of the week. Well, it felt like the end of the week to me. I seem to be wishing for extra time away from my regular job lately. It seems I need to think about taking a few more days off and I have, but never seem to actually take them unless something is planned. I'm more the person that will keep with a routine, even if that routine is just showing up to work every single day, unless I have something to do that I've thought about in advance. I can't think of the last time I just spontaneously decided to leave early or not go in. I don't do that, it doesn't happen.

I hear that makes for a very reliable employee. Don't get me wrong - I'm not complaining. I am very comfortable showing up every day. I just know I have all these thoughts in my head and there are things I want to do that can't be done while I'm at work. Hmmm....do you think it might be something like writing?

I'm so...so. Yeah, throw your hands up, shake your head - whatcha gonna do?

TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT