Sunday, April 19, 2009

Keep on

So, you tell me. Is anyone really lucky enough to have two good days in a row? I'm not sure, but that is what I got. Yes, two wonderful days. Now, I didn't do everything I thought I might do, but then I always have such a long laundry list to achieve that. I guess the main thing is how really happy I've been this weekend. I'm not sure what I did different to make that happen. I'm not sure it was anything I did differently. I think maybe its things I've been trying to do for a while and it might be finally paying off.

I guess the thing to do now is just enjoy that feeling. I need to remember that feeling and hopefully it just might extend a little longer. I know it can't go on and on. It won't happen that way, but if you keep going back to that spot, that feeling - that you remember - not the things that happened, just the way it felt...maybe there's a possiblity to bring it back when it starts to fade. And I guess to keep on doing what I've been doing.

Lucky me.

TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT