Saturday, April 11, 2009

Coulda'

Today. Yes.

Could have hoped for warmer weather. Could have hoped for a better work-out, a better run. Could have hoped for a better name for this blog but everything else I tried was unavailable. So I settled. Well, it could have been worse. The weather could have been colder. I could have run only 3 miles instead of 4. The name of the blog could have been...? not sure, but I know it could have been worse.

I do know I've wanted to start writing again and sometimes there are just a million obstacles to keep me from starting. And I really didn't settle. That was just one of those obstacles. You know, the ones you put in front of yourself so there are reasons for not doing something you want to do, or think you want to do - but are not confident enough (or crazy enough) to just do it. Like anyone else really cared that much, except you. I guess I'm crazy enough, or care enough, or finally just removed the obstacle. If I knew which - I'd be doing a lot more. A whole lot more...

TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT