Monday, April 20, 2009

Energized

Energized & Monday are not two words that normally are used together and if they are the idea is short lived. It will crash and burn before too long. I mean, think about it. It’s a Monday and you feel energized? How long do you think that will last? It’s a Monday! Things will get hectic and yet I am so looking forward to it.

Maybe I shouldn’t stop and try to figure it out but go with it. Maybe I should be soaking it up like the sun because it feels like warm rays slanting down from the heavens. It might not be that drastic or dramatic but I seem to have captured a feeling of future and all the good it has to offer. I just want to take advantage of it, grab it up, scoop it all to me and let it happen. I want to take all I want for now and know I’ll have time for the rest later if I choose.

If I choose, I can keep this feeling of energy and happiness that has been so elusive for so long. Too long. Way too long. I’m not sure how I let that happen but so glad there seems to be a break through. Did I do it? Was it outside forces? Was it a pre-determined plan? Did I have to come from there to get to here? Should it be all of the above, none of the above, A, B not C, or D? What does it matter. It's Monday.

And I feel energized.

TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT