Saturday, April 18, 2009

Good day

I'm looking out my upstairs window this morning. I have it open because the weather is so mild. It rained last night and early this morning, so I had the pleasure of just waking and listening to it coming down while still in bed.

I've actually been up for a while now, even out of the house once already, but the sounds and smell of the fresh air is too much to pass by. It's too wonderful to just keep going at my frantic pace this Saturday morning. I'll get started again. I've got plans for later this morning - another gym class to try and I have an idea of some new cookies I want to try to bake. Laundry is already started and I'll fit that in as I go along today. Since the clouds look like they are clearing I might want to take my purchase chances with the outdoor shopping boutiques I love to browse. I'll also see about the book store which will always be one of my favorite places. But today nothing will be hurried, nothing stressed. If I have time and feel like it, I'll do it. If I don't, it won't be any big deal. It feels good to have the time and the beauty of the day.

I could be wrong, but doubtful that I will have anything but a really wonderful day.

Hope you do, too. Make it happen for yourself.

TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT