Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Just look to today

After the really nice long weekend, I'm heading back to work this morning.  The weather this entire rest of this week is going to be fabulous and I am going to take advantage.  Yesterday, I worked out a three week training plan which will take me up to my 10K on Saturday, March 8th.  It helps me to have that plan in place because I only have to check today, see what I'm supposed to do and do it.  That is opposed to me thinking I should do this or that and then later change my mind and try to analyse it to death until I end up snacking and skipping any training altogether.  The planning eliminates all that.  It's pretty much, today, this many miles, do it.

I should probably use that same technique for a few other things.  I could probably get a lot more done with a lot less thinking about it.  The trouble is, there is only so much time in the day and I'm pretty streamlined most of my processes as it is.  It really isn't that I don't get a lot done.  I just wish I could finagle a little more into a day.  But then, that is why we have priorities, right?

Let me see...what am I running today?
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT