Saturday, February 15, 2014

Showing up

I'm heading out to run another 5K this morning.  It's good to know the idea of doing a race a month is actually happening.  I managed the race in January even under extreme weather conditions.  Well, it was extremely cold.  There weren't any other conditions.  Today is cold but not extreme.  In fact the difference in temperatures from January to this morning are about 24 degrees higher.  I can't complain.
I have another 5K lined up for next Saturday also, and I did go ahead and register for the 10K on March 8th at my personal paradise.  It looks like I've got the first three months taken care of as far as fulfilling that simple idea of a race a month.  The times are in place and now it comes down to showing up.
I should really see about getting ready to leave.
Later
TT  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT