Thursday, February 27, 2014

Picture that!

A major drop in the temperatures would normally have me running screaming into the night.  The temperatures did just that last night and are still holding to their icy spot.  But, wait, on second thought, I probably wouldn't go running into the night because that is the last place I would want to be with the temperatures taking their dive.   Now, I would probably be screaming and muttering my resentment, but it would be inside while I turned up the heat and shivered into my over-sized sweater.

That isn't the case this morning.  I'm not screaming, muttering, or being resentful of the deeply cold that blew in yesterday afternoon and dropped to even lower ranges last night.  I'm not.  I even have the slightest of smirks on my face in an almost gloating kind of way.  But wait, maybe I shouldn't think I have anything over on the cold weather but, let's be real.  I know this little spell of bluster will be gone by this afternoon.  It will warm incredibly by tomorrow and then the temps come up for an even better weekend.  Yes, the weekend will be like heaven on earth.  Wow, what a wonderful thing to look forward to!  Picture that!

Blow away, cold temperatures.  Your time is almost all spent.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT