Sunday, February 9, 2014

Not bored

So much to do.

I have so many things swirling around in my head that I need or would like to get done.  It started yesterday and is barreling headed of me this morning.  Prioritize, prioritize.  There isn't any way I can get all of it done but I am trying to think of what would serve me best to do first or what I need to get started on that I can break down into smaller bits. I've already been picking away at some things this morning but every time I walk through the house another thought enters my brain as I think, I should do that, I should work on this.

First things first, I guess.  And it is a weekend when I'm supposed to have a little down-time.  That's what I am told.  It's tough to think about that when there seems to be so much to do.  But that's always the case, isn't it?

So much to do.  But, so much better than being bored.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT